- We have a wide range Of WhatsApp group links list with a minimum of 100000+ WhatsApp group links list for each post and we also accept WhatsApp group links from you so if you have any type of WhatsApp group invite link then do share it with us so that I will update your link into the post.
- You can simply comment your WhatsApp group links in the comment section below.
I have seen many people don’t know how to join WhatsApp Group Links. even those I share the link they still comment there a number to add them in the group. So, This is especially for you people who comment number to add to the groups.
Simply follow the below steps and you will be inside the group.
- First of all, open any of WhatsApp group post,which you want to join. [we have more then 100+ types of WhatsApp group links]
- In each post, you will find more than 100+ WhatsApp group links. simply click on any of the link.
- That link will redirect you to your WhatsApp account. Once you enter your WhatsApp account. It will give you an option “Join Group”.
- Simply click on that join group option & you will be inside the group. That’s it.
How to submit your WhatsApp Group Link to treadtopic.com/whatsapp-group-join-link/
We accept “WhatsApp group links” from our users. But make sure you send the group name, Group rules along with your group link. You can send us in two ways which are listed below.
I will be updating your link to the related post within 2 days. It will be much better if you follow the 1st method to share your link with us.
- By simply commenting the group links
- By sending your WhatsApp Group Link via the contact form.
How to replay specific message in a group?
Saw someone replying to a specific message and you wondered how to do the same then this is for you. Sending a specific message to someone in a WhatsApp group is as simple as joining the WhatsApp group.
So, simply follow the below steps and learn how to send it
- First of all, Open the WhatsApp group and select the message to which you want to replay.
- Now tap and hold on the message and you will get some options on the top bar.
- Simply click on the left arrow mark and you will be able to replay to that message
- That’s it. You have successfully learned how to send a specific message in WhatsApp group
How to create WhatsApp Group invite Link?
- Open your WhatsApp Account> Click on the 3dots> Select “Create Group”
- Once you select “Create Group” It will ask you to add at least one person to the group. Simply add & click on the right arrow mark.
- Now it will ask to add group name & group image. Simply set up and you are done.
How to add WhatsApp Group Description?
Whatsapp has recently given description option for WhatsApp Group that means you can now able to set description along with group name & Group image. With the help of Group Description, you can let the group members know more about your group and group rules.
simply follow the below steps and learn How to add WhatsApp Group Description
- First of all, open your WhatsApp account and open the group to which you want to add the group description
- Below the group name, you will find an option “add group description”
- Simply click on that “add group description” and set your WhatsApp group description
How to copy WhatsApp Group Link?
Created your WhatsApp group and don’t know to copy and share it with your friends and family members then this tutorial will guide you how to copy your WhatsApp group link and share it with your friends and family.
First, create your WhatsApp group then follow the below steps and learn.
- After successfully creating your WhatsApp group now go to the group
- Click on the group name and you will get the group info
- Scroll down till you find the option “Invite via Link”
- Simply tap on the Invite via a link and you will find some option related to the WhatsApp group link
- Select the option “Copy link” and you have successfully copied your WhatsApp group link.
- Now you can share it with anyone and or anywhere to get members into your group. That’s It.
How to revoke Group Link?Shared your WhatsApp group link somewhere and getting all spammers to your group and want to get rid of then revoking WhatsApp group invite link will help you stop new members to join your group. So,Simply follow the below group revoke steps and make your WhatsApp group spammers free.1. Open your WhatsApp messenger and open the group of which you want to revoke the group link2. After opening the link simply tap on the group and you will get some group option.3. Scroll down till you find “Invite via Link” option and open it.4. Now select the option “Revoke Link” and you have successfully created new WhatsApp group invite link for your WhatsApp group.Now no one will be able to join the group with the old WhatsApp group link. Whenever they try to join the WhatsApp group then will see” This Group Link is Revoked”
How to Tag/Mention someone in WhatsApp Group?Saw someone tagging you on WhatsApp groups? If you don’t know how they do it and you also want to learn how to tag people in the WhatsApp group then this stuff is for you.Simply follow the below steps and learn how to tag members in WhatsApp group like in facebook
- First of all, open your WhatsApp messenger and open any of the group
- Now type “@” and you will get the list of group members mobile numbers.
- Simply click the person mobile number and HE/SHE will be tagged to your WhatsApp group message.
NOTE: You can only tag members who are present in the group
How to Exit Whatsapp Group?
Simply follow the following step,
- Open your WhatsApp account and go to the group which you want to exit.
- Now, tap on the group name and scroll down till the end of the WhatsApp group.
- Now you will find 2 options 1. Exit Group & 2. Report Spam
Simply click on the exit group and you will be out of the group.
How to mute Whatsapp group Notifications?
Simply Follow the following step,
- First of all, open the WhatsApp group which you want to mute.
- Now click on the group name and you will see the options to edit the name of the WhatsApp group and image.
- Below that you will find an option called Mute Notifications.
- Simply Enable that and you have successfully kept the WhatsApp group mute.
How to make someone WhatsApp group Admin?
Simply Follow the Following step,
- Go to your WhatsApp group and click on the name of the group
- Now select the user number which you want o make an admin.
- Simply click on the user number and you will get some options
- Select the option “Make Admin” and he/she will the co-admin of your group.
- That’s it. You have successfully made someone admin of your group.